Rates & Insurance
- £62 per 60 minutes Psychologist Consultation
- £45 per 30 minutes Psychologist Consultation
- £62 per 60 minute NLP Session
- £45 per 30 minute NLP Session
- £62 per 60 minute Couple Counselling Session
- £50 per 70 minute Hypnotherapy Session
- £62 per 60 minutes Life Coaching Session
- £45 per 60 minutes Discounted rates sessions
These discounted sessions are for students, people on low income or benefit
(proof of income maybe required)
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
We recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
We accept cash, check and all major credit cards as forms of payment. We also accept payment directly on this site via the Payments page.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, the sull session fee will be charged.
- Bookings are not confirmed until paid for
- Missed appointments are considered as no show, if not cancelled at
Least 24 hours in advance.
- Sessions paid in advance should be taken within the same month.
- Cancelled sessions, are to be rescheduled in the same months of
the original session.
- Sessions taken and paid for by medical insurance, insurance claims and similar
- Discounted sessions & sessions booked on special offers are non-refundable
Refunds issued for sessions cancelled within 24 hours of booking. (Above conditions apply)
Please note these terms are to enable us to provide our service to you without interruption due to the high demand of service, and shortage of free slots.
Any Other Questions
Please contact us for any additional questions you may have. We look forward to hearing from you!