Sleep Disorders Treatment
Do you have a sleep problem?
Most people experience problems with sleep in their life. In fact, it’s thought that a third of Brits will have episodes of insomnia at some point.
The causes can include physical conditions, psychological conditions (such as depression or anxiety) or a combination of both.
Check if you have insomnia
You have insomnia if you regularly:
- Find it hard to go to sleep
- Wake up several times during the night
- Lie awake at night
- Wake up early and cannot go back to sleep
- Still feel tired after waking up
- Find it hard to nap during the day even though you’re tired
- Feel tired and irritable during the day
- Find it difficult to concentrate during the day because you’re tired
You can have these symptoms for months, sometimes years.
What causes insomnia
The most common causes are:
- Sstress, anxiety or depression
- A room that’s too hot or cold
- Incomfortable beds
- Alcohol, caffeine or nicotine
- Recreational drugs like cocaine or ecstasy
- Jet lag
- Shift work
If you suffer Insonia or any other sleep disorder, talk to us today for a full assessment